Carson's room is coming along nicely, thanks in big part to Cherolyn and Troy! We wouldn't know what to do without them!
Troy and Chad got the chair rail up and it looks fabulous! Shortly after that, Cherolyn and I got to work on stenciling the words on the wall. Cherolyn got them all stenciled while I started painting.
Once we finished "yee-haw!" we got the bright idea of dotting all of the i's and exclamation points with stars. So, I went back and re-stenciled those this evening. I was able to complete "giddy-up!", "yee-haw!", and "howdy!" It looks so cute! I am just thrilled with how it is turning out so far.
I also put together a new cabinet that will go in Carson's bathroom while Cherolyn hung his new towel rack. All of us have worked so hard - we really owe Cher and Troy BIG TIME.
Wyatt had a good time crawling around while we worked. The next post is some pics of our progress. I'll update more this week as I complete the sayings.
The new carpet goes in Friday! We can't wait!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment