Carson had his four month well visit and second round of shots today. He did very well - cried for a moment after he got the shots, and stopped as soon as I picked him up. Dr. Wolens told us he looked "perfect" and continues to be very advanced for his age. Here are his "stats":
Weight: 15lbs, 6oz - 68 percentile
Height: 25.3 inches - 65 percentile
Head: 41.3cm - 27 percentile
We are so proud of our little guy! He's growing like a weed!
Tonight, I sat him up and he surprised me - he sat up by himself for almost an entire minute! He then slumped forward. I got a picture of it, but just after he slumped. Darn! He also thinks it's hilarious to sit and stare into my face. He just sat there and giggled. Too funny.
Here are a few pictures of Carson on his four month "birthday".
We love you son!
Relaxing listening to Mommy read....
Mommy is hilarious!
What did you say? HUMPH - I don't think so!
I can sit up all by myself!
Seriously - Mommy is hilarious!
Little boy in a big chair....
Tee Hee - I love Ralph Lauren outfits!


No comments:
Post a Comment