Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hard To Believe Carson Is 8 Months Old!

It's hard to believe our little guy is already 8 months old! Man, how time flies. Carson is our little miracle, and like we've said before, every day brings us something new to treasure.

Carson just loves his new big boy pj's. He has lots of pairs now. He's mostly in size 12month clothes. He weighs just over 22 pounds. He's a BIG boy.

Unforunately, he has his third ear infection right now. He's on amox again though, and already seems to be doing better after three doses. Ahhh...antibiotics are a parents' best friend!

Here are a few recent pictures of Mr. Carson, aka "The Ham". Enjoy!


Check out my overalls!


Yep, I'm cute and I know it....


Oh...I'm watching you Mommy.....


In my big boy outfit - shoes and all! (all size 12months and shoes are a size 4!)


Hee hee! I'm sitting with Daddy! Look at my big foot!


Yes, I am posing...what's wrong with that?!


Just because I'm in pj's does not mean I'm going night-night anytime soon!


Carson and Mommy foot to foot....


Carson and Mommy playing ball....(excuse the dirty bib)


I was so sleepy tonight, I only had one nap today. (hence my red eyes) But, check me out! I'm a big boy with my new sippy cup! Mommy's weaning me off of bottles!

No comments: