Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Visit To The Pumpkin Patch

We went to Fort Worth this past weekend to spend some time with Kelly, Brad, and Olivia. I also needed to make some calls in Dallas on Thursday and Friday, so it worked out perfectly.

Kelly and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch on Friday afternoon, and we had a great time. After tons and tons and tons of pictures, we got a few to come out pretty good. Carson is just so busy - he's always moving or looking away from the camera. He's still a ham for sure, but you have to be quick. My shutter speed just wasn't our best friend for this shoot.

Olivia, on the other hand, did great. She and Kelly took two really cute pictures. Olivia wasn't quite sure what to think of the hay or grass. She and Carson both started out a little hesitant and anxious, but after a while they were both fine.

Here are a few pictures...enjoy!

Just about to leave for the pumpkin patch...we're all strapped in and ready to go!


I'm not sure what to make of these orange things!

Sooooo cute!

I don't like this one bit!!!

We both don't like this one bit!

Oh wait - it's kind of neat...big, round, orange...hmm.....Olivia, check this out....

Olivia! I'm telling you, these orange things are really neat after all!

Wow, there are a lot of pumpkins!

Tee hee - I have chipmunk cheeks!

Look at the camera for more than two seconds smiling? I don't think so!

Humph...the sun is seriously bright out here.

Exploring the pumpkin patch......

Another framer! Too cute!

Hilarious! We cracked up - you can see my head, but it's still pretty dang funny!

Mommy and I are cracking up, but I looked down just as the camera snapped this shot - bummer!

FINALLY! A keeper!!!

We had a good time, but seriously...I took over 100 pictures to just get one smiling keeper - ha!

1 comment:

Emily Kelley said...

Carson is looking so much like his daddy these days!! And he's so big!!