Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

It poured all day today. Of course, we had a showing and that meant we had to pack up and head to the Kosina's for a little while. Well, getting back here wasn't easy. About 6 inches of rain had fallen in a really short period of time, and I have never driven the Tahoe through that high of water. We made it nonetheless.

When we got home, Carson had major cabin fever. I have been doing laundry for the past 24 hours straight pretty much, and the laundry basket was on the floor. I put him in there to play, and then decided to drag him around the house in the basket. He thought that was the most fun EVER. He kept saying, "Mama! MORE!" It was hilarious! He also does the sign for more which is tapping your hands together. You'll see in the pictures below. We had to find something to occupy our time...it was getting boring.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Carson from today....
Big boy settling down on Friday night before night night....
Rainy Day Fun!
Teething while riding...
This is so fun Mommy!
Go GO! I'm holding on!

More MaMa!!!! My favorite picture of Carson in a long, long time...love it!

1 comment:

Suzy Shoup said...

Carson continues to look like just such a happy boy! Glad you found a way to have fun in (out of) the rain!