


Pppbbbbttt! Cornsilks - eeeeuuuuwww! (check out Daddy laughing here)
He's such a joy! Although, his new favorite word is "no". I was asking him, "Do you want some milk?" "No." "Do you want some juice?" "No." "What's your favorite new word?" "No." Then, I thought I would be funny and ask him "Do you want a little sister?" Much to my surprise, he said, "Yes!" Then, I said, "Do you want a little brother?" And he said, "Yes!" I switched it back to milk and juice and was told no again. Then, I asked about the brother or sister and he said yes again. Hmmm....MiMi must have drilled something into his head last time he spent the night with her and PawPaw....MiMi! Stop the madness! Ha! Only time will tell, but for now, he's perfect and more than enough to handle.
With much love,
Jaymie, Chad, and Carson


1 comment:
What a little character you have there, Jaymie! :)
Post a Comment