The morning started off a little strange. I heard some muffled crying from Carson in his room around 7:45. So, I went in there and he had somehow fallen between his bed and the wall, and was stuck. What a bad way to wake up! Although, once I got him out he laughed. Then, we both started laughing, and we couldn't stop. It was funny.
We came downstairs and I started some breakfast while Carson played in his toy room. (formerly our study and Chad's office) He came into the kitchen and said, "MaMa - movie!" He likes Baby Einstein, and Your Baby Can Read, so I came into the living room and turned one on. He parked it on the floor in front of the tv - usually he's on he couch. I ran and got the camera because it was too cute. Plus, Mary Gayle will shoot me if I don't update the blog reguarly. Ha ha!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the little bed head watching tv and riding his car around the house. He's such a joy!
Um, what is this show? Whatev! Put on Baby Einstein!
Yay! Baby Einstein's Farm DVD is on!
Carson on the move....
Check out that bed head hair! That's what happens when you get lodged between the bed and the wall - ha!


1 comment:
He looks more and more grown up (and is still cute as ever!) every time I see pictures. It's crazy how fast time goes!
Post a Comment