Last Sunday night Carson was really fussy, and seemed to be just "not himself". I took his temperature, and sure enough...100.3. I immediately wrote my boss and told him I would have to take a sick day Monday because Chad had a wine maker in. Luckily, he's got 5 kids, so he gets it.
Carson and I got up early Monday morning and I called Dr. Wolens' office as soon as they opened at 8:30. I got him a 10am appointment, and off we went. After visiting with the P.A. for just a few seconds, she proclaimed that both of his ears were infected. Poor guy! I wish he could tell me what was hurting so I could have fixed it sooner!
Anyway, off went to the pharmacy to get his medicine. I gave him a double dose of antibiotics that day, and he was already better Tuesday morning. While we were hanging out on Monday, Carson decided he wanted to put my shoes on. He played with my black wedges for a good 30 minutes trying to get them on his feet. Finally he had success and I snapped a photo. He was so proud of himself.
Here are a few pictures of him...silly boy! And, by the way, he's MUCH better now!
Ha ha! I got MaMa's shoes on!


No comments:
Post a Comment