Monday, September 07, 2009

Carson's New Green Kickball - He LOVES it!

Carson is fascinated by balls. He loves to throw them, bounce them, and try to catch them. I was out shopping with my sister today and went to Whole Earth Provision Co. I found some great toys, puzzles, and a big green frog kickball. I'm going to save the puzzles for his birthday and Christmas, but I just had to give him the ball today. He LOVES it! Here are some pictures of him playing around in the backyard with it.
Check me out - I can throw really well!
I love this ball!
Slide time!
Wait! Bring me the ball on the slide!
This ball is fantastic!
Whheeeeeee!
Air Carson - check it out - his feet are off the ground and the ball is airborne! Ha!
Close up of my little munchkin! Doesn't he look like Dennis the Menace here?! EEKS!
Love to all!

No comments: