Congratulations to Katie and Will! They have set the date of November 12th for their wedding! We can't wait! I threw Katie a small family shower this past weekend. We had a great time and Katie got lots of goodies. I am so happy for her and Will. They will make a beautiful married couple! Here are some pictures from the shower, with hopefully one of me, Mom, and Katie to follow from Dad's camera.

This is my favorite picture from the entire day...Katie with the meat mallet...

"Boont?" "No, bUnt." "Boont?" "No, BUNT." My Big Fat Greek Wedding. We had a good laugh out of that one....

Katie excited about the mixer Mom and I got her....

Very excited about the Star Wars cookie cutters we found too....

Pretty towels.....

A bird's eye view of the ladies visiting....

The gorgeous arrangements from Lexis....

Texas shaped cheese...couldn't pass this up...no one cut it because they didn't want to mess it up...

The petit fours turned out great...and delicious!

The spread....the island worked out perfectly for serving....
Congratulations Katie and Will! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment