Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ear Infection & New Pictures

Well, we made it to almost 8 months without needing any antibiotics. That seems pretty good to me! Poor little Cade wasn't feeling well last weekend. I had a bad feeling he had an ear infection. Unfortunately I was right, but not only was one ear infected, both were. Poor guy! He seems to be feeling much better now. He's also been wheezing (a lovely asthmatic trait he and Carson both got from me), but thanks to Xopenex (sp?), he seems to be doing much better.
Cheese! I am army crawling everywhere and I am FAST. Don't turn your back!

Carson loves for me to make "special shapes pancakes". Here were his selections of cookie cutters this morning - a train (rrrrrreally), a horse, a car, and an airplane. He ate every bite. Honestly - whatever it takes for him to eat these days.....

Just look at those cheeks and pretty eyes! What a handsome little devil!
CHEESE!


Carson and his new pasttime...he loves to put color tablets in the tub at night so he can take blue baths - ha!
Love to all!

No comments: