Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Baby Boy Isn't Such A Baby Anymore...

What happened to the tiny baby boy I held last May? What happened to the little baby who loved to sit in a bouncy and watch me get ready? What happened to the baby that loved to lie under the playmat and coo? I'll tell you what...he is growing like a weed! At 9 months, he's 20lbs and doing great! He has two teeth and is crawling and pulling up everywhere. How on earth did this happen so quickly? He is really strong and makes us laugh all the time. If Carson is doing anything...and I mean anything...he is right there with him. He wants to walk so badly - he is already starting to stand on his own for a few seconds. He also tried to stand on his own in the middle of the floor at my parents house this weekend. I tell you - it happens way too quickly! Katie, Sheryl - enjoy every single moment...they grow so fast. The "Don't Blink" song really is true. Here a two pictures of our little monkey standing and enjoying himself tonight.

Love to all!


No comments: