Sunday, September 11, 2011

Emily Will Be Thrilled It's No Longer Cade's Birthday

I have a wonderful seller, Emily Parker, who has been asking me if Cade is going to be 1 for the rest of the year. Ok, she's right...I have waited FAR too long to update the blog. I'm surprised Mary Gayle, Grandma, or someone else hasn't been on me as well. However, they all have facebook so they can keep up with the kids that way.

Speaking of the kids, they are growing like weeds. Cade is about 23lbs and Carson is about 34lbs. Cade is running around everywhere and laughs at just about everything. Carson is really smart; he is enjoying homework at the new school. We moved the kids to a daycare much closer to the house. Chad loves not having an hour commute there and back. Instead, it's 20. And, our good friend is the Director. So, we know our kids are in good hands.

And more about kids....Katie had the baby! Aaron William Hilton was born on August 16th weighing in at 8lbs, 14oz and 21 inches long. I was AMAZED when I saw this gigantic baby come out of her. She was a champ and is recovering well. He is growing like a weed and will already be 4 weeks old next Tuesday. I'm telling you, time flies.

Work is going well, just super busy. The Eagle is now a Top 10 radio station, so my dream of getting back to where I was at the Country Combo has come true. I am so busy I haven't had a moment where I've said, "Hmmm...what should I do next?" No...that doesn't happen in my world lately, which is okay by me!

I'm headed to corporate this week, and then some friends of mine are throwing me a birthday party on Friday night. Saturday, some girls and myself are off to Galveston for the day and returning Sunday. It will be nice to get away and enjoy some time with the girls.

That's about the update I have for now. I'll post some pics next. Love to all!

No comments: