


It's a boy! I just knew it! Chad was shocked - he had to ask Dr. Putterman three or four times before he believed it. Carson is doing very well - he already weighs 11 oz - the normal range is 8-12oz right now. He's a BIG boy! He is very active - he was kicking, punching, stretching, waving his arms around, and more. We got a few really good pictures.
The first one is our proof that we've got a strapping baby boy in there, the second is of one of his arms, the third is him sitting up on the left hand side of the frame - his leg is sticking out and you can see one of his hands is up near his face. (the frame is not large enough for all of him to be in it anymore, so his face is not shown) The fourth picture is a shot of his face. He's looking right at us.
I am doing well. Still no weight gain, but it appears all of my nutrition is going straight to Carson, so that's good. My blood pressure was low and I feel much better today than I have the past few days.
Dr. Putterman did tell us that he is almost certain I will have to have a c-section. The fibroid has grown and is blocking the baby's exit path. Unless a miracle occurs, we will be scheduling delivery for on or around November 13th. Dr. Putterman didn't want to commit to that in case a miracle happens (you never know), but he doubts it will move. This is fine by me -I'll have more time at home with the baby.
We are so excited that Carson is healthy and doing well. We pray that things will continue smoothly for him and me.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We greatly appreciate it!


No comments:
Post a Comment