
Well, my belly has definitely grown in the past few days. I had Chad take a new picture tonight so that I could post it.
I'm feeling great! Carson is busy - I can feel him moving all the time now.
Chad and I went shopping tonight. We need to re-carpet the stairs, guest bedroom, nursery, and study. We ended up finding a great deal at Lowe's! We're so excited! They were having a huge sale for the 4th of July and we lucked out.
We also stopped by Babies R Us to look at furniture. We found some that we really like. I wanted an entire room of furniture, so I was glad that we actually came across a set with a crib, an armoire, and a nice chest of drawers with a large hutch. It is really nice.
Once we get started on the nursery I will add pictures. We have decided on a western theme. I just can't wait to get the new carpet in so we can get started!


1 comment:
I am so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with your progress. I love all the pics! And your belly, WOW!
Post a Comment