Tuesday, September 25, 2007

32 Weeks

I can't believe I am 8 months pregnant! Here's a picture of me. I'm feeling great - yep, I'm still wearing my heels and I'm not terribly uncomfortable just yet.
I have gained about 15 pounds now and my favorite thing to eat is grilled chicken ceasar salads from La Madeline and brownies!!! Carson is busy moving all the time - he doesn't have much space so the slightest movement shakes my belly so much that everyone else can see it. I was visiting with a client today and she said, "Oh my gosh! What was that?!" I said, "Oh - that was Carson. He says hi!" She laughed. He had switched positions and my entire belly shook when he moved. Too funny.
The nursery is pretty much finished now. We just need to get the plumber to come by and replace the washer heads. They are all corroded, and they are on the wrong spigits. Meaning, the cold is hot and the hot is cold. So I can't wash anything in cold-cold and most of his clothes, sheets, bedding, etc all require cold-cold. I am so ready to be able to wash it all - there are 6 piles of laundry on his floor. Yes, 6! Our little boy is rotten to the core already!
I'm getting excited - I have my work shower next Wednesday. It should be lots of fun! Until next time, take care!

No comments: