Second, Carson is doing great! He is measuring perfect and we got to see him today. He's a BIG boy - it used to be that his entire body could fit in the ultrasound window. Not anymore - we could only see his face or an arm or his tummy at one time today. Dr. Putterman says he weighs just under 4 pounds and is very active. He is thinking he should weigh around 7 pounds when he's born. We're excited.
Third, the fibroid moved! We are really excited to know that I will be able to give birth naturally. Dr. Putterman is taking vacation for Thanksgiving, so he promised he would induce me if I hadn't already had him the week before he leaves. Thank goodness - I really want Dr. P delivering him. He had to look forever to find it, but the fibroid is still there, unchanged, but way in the back left of my uterus. Completely out of our way.
I hadn't gained any weight since the last time I went to see him, but I have been sick so I didn't get a lecture. My total weight gain at this point is still 13.6 pounds. My blood pressure was high at first because I'm sick, but they had me rest on my left side for a few minutes. After that, it went down to 110/65. Whew.
Here is a pic of me at 31 weeks, 2 days (today) feeling crummy. Excuse the glasses and no make-up. There's only so much you want to do when you feel icky like this.
And here is a picture of Mr. Carson. He is looking right into the "camera" saying cheese. You are looking at just his face. He is kind of "leaning" to the right. You can see his left arm is bent at the elbow up by his face. His eyes and mouth are open and it appears that he has Daddy's nose.
Dr. Putterman was thrilled with his progress and mine. He is also thrilled that I will be able to give birth naturally.
Well, that's the update on both Mommy and Baby. We're doing well and hope everyone else is too!


No comments:
Post a Comment