For those of you that know me, it's like I have been "programmed" to be a Mom. I was so excited! I was "armed" with goodie bags, personalized M&M's, food, drinks, a gorgeous cake, etc. I enjoy making everything so personal for our friends and family.
We were so blessed to have so many join us. Kim, Jeremy, and the kids came down from Georgetown. Kelly, Brad, and Olivia came down from Fort Worth. My Aunt Claudia and Uncle Donald (my Godparents) came down from San Antonio. Many came from near and far to see our special little guy get baptized.
The ceremony was beautiful, he did so very well. We are so honored to have Cherolyn and Troy be his Godparents.
Carson actually didn't take a nap until around 2 o'clock today! I have never seen him do that!
My Dad took a lot of great pictures. Here are a few....enjoy! For those who couldn't make it - we missed you!
Fix my pants for pictures!
Smiling with Mommy and Daddy - they are so proud!
Four generations....it's Carson, Mommy, MiMi, and Great Grandma!
Carson and GiGi and PopPop
Carson and MiMi and PawPaw

Carson and his Godparents with Mommy and Daddy (and Cousin Wyatt of course)

Such a good picture with Mommy and Daddy...

The Johnson's - too cute!

Carson, Mommy, Daddy, and GiGi and PopPop

Carson and MiMi and PawPaw...

Cousin Olivia...

Wyatt is thirsty!

Aunt Kim giving Carson a big kiss....

Mommy and Carson...

It's too hot for a tie!

Haaay! Carol and Mom being funny...

All the Kosina Grandkids....

The cake - more pictures to follow....
It was a beatiful day! Love to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment