My Mom and Dad have been helping out with Carson quite a bit as Chad has been out of town, I've had client meetings, and we needed to get started with preparations for the baptism. Chad and I spent several hours cleaning on Saturday. I made all of the baptism favors as well. I think they turned out really cute. I cannot wait to see the cake. Chad and I will pick it up Saturday afternoon. Peter, the guy who made our wedding cakes, is making the baptism cake. I know it will be gorgeous and delicious! He is a great baker. I highly recommend him if you ever need a cake or any catering for an event. His website is www.weddingcakeshouston.com Please tell him I referred you.Dad has taken quite a few new pictures of Carson. We've all been trying to figure out what color his eyes are. They change with whatever color he's wearing. They are almost aquamarine, so very unique. They also have gold in them like my eyes. Here are a few pictures of Carson playing on the floor and his eyes close-up. Enjoy!



So serious for such a little boy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment