Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Carson's 1st Birthday Party

Carson's 1st Birthday Party was a huge success! We had so many people here - our house was busting at the seams! Thank you to everyone for all of the love, well wishes, and gifts. We could probably skip Christmas he got so many presents. Although, we now have a place to put them all - Uncle Troy made us a wonderful toy chest! Thank you Uncle Troy!

Here are a few pictures of the big day......
Carson's cake - it turned out adorable!
Carson's official birthday banner....
The Lil' Buckaroo walking with PawPaw
The snacks on the kitchen table....
The dining room set-up with more snacks and the gorgeous cake....

The loot - I TOLD you he got a lot of gifts!

Uncle Troy and Cousin Wyatt.....

Little Rusty!

Carson's not so sure about that candle....

Why is everyone singing and staring at me?
I seriously don't know about that candle...

I don't want any cake! NOOO!


NOOOOOOOOOOO! I got my arm in it - I'm a mess! Get me outta here!

Gift opening time...

The family enjoying a laugh....
We had a wonderful time and are just so blessed to have this little angel in our lives. We love you Carson!
-Mommy and Daddy-

No comments: