Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Been Way Too Long...

Well, I have been remiss in writing and updating the blog. It's partially because I've gotten into Facebook, and I honestly only have time for one website. Luckily for all of you (Mary Gayle), I am finally updating with some new pictures.

Carson is getting really close to walking. Any day now!

Here are several new pics. Wyatt, our beautiful Godson, turned 2 on November 4th. I can't believe he's 2! He's such a little man now. It's crazy how time flies!

Troy and Cherolyn also had their awesome annual Halloween party since I last wrote, and we had a blast.

Carson's growing like a weed. Every day brings us something new - a new word, a new move (dancing), etc. It's so much fun! We are so blessed!

So, here are a bunch of pics to catch you up.


Me, Crissy, and Alana at Norton's after our full day of seeing clients...



The whole team in front of Silver Eagle


Chad The Human Breathalyzer and Troy The Whoopie Cushion


Pippi Longstocking and Bunny (hey, the costume was free!)


Me and Chad being silly....couldn't resist with his costume..


I'm up to no good...Mommy says she's glad I'm in here!


Wyatt and his 2nd birthday cake!


Carson chasing me with his tongue out!


Wyatt and his new fire truck toy....


Carson loving the fire truck...guess what he's getting for his birthday?


We love puzzles!


This thing is so cool - Aunt Cherolyn, where did you get this?


Seriously! I love this thing!


So, Wyatt? What do you think about the election? Social Security? What's that?!

The boys at Wyatt's new art table....

No comments: