Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Few New Pics and a Video

Carson is still loving his ride-on toys, especially the one that MiMi and PawPaw gave him. It's a Diego car, and he loves to push the horn until it plays the ever annoying "nick nack paddy wack" song, which I guess is the theme song from the show or something. Anyway, he just LOVES it. He will ride it around and around, but sometimes needs a little help moving it away from the wall.

We went to the Auto Show today, and he did really well. After the show we went to lunch, and he lasted long enough for Mommy and Daddy to have two margaritas! (well, one and a half for Mommy - she's a slow drinker) Anyway, we had a nice family outing.

Here are a few pics of our big boy...enjoy!

Exhibit A - handprints allll over glass by front door; Exhibit B - looooots of drool; Exhibit C - I FINALLY learned how to make this thing pop!

Reading - my favorite past-time! (no, I'm not kidding!)

The infamous Diego car!

Check out how big I'm getting! I am growing like a weed!

And, here's a video of Carson scooting along in his Diego car....

Love to all! :)

2 comments:

Suzy Shoup said...

What a doll he is! You'll have to bring him one with you to visit me in the office one of these days!

Suzy Shoup said...

PS - Tag, you're it!