Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Eve Pics

We had a great New Year's Eve this year! Thankfully, Carson is healthy. I kept thinking back to how sick he was last year at this time. We were in TCH for one full week, working towards a full recovery from RSV. That is one nasty virus.

We were so excited to have Cher, Troy, Wyatt, Don, Leah, and Gavin all over for dinner, drinks, and fun. The boys really enjoy one another. They are so close in age, and they all get along really well. It was very busy in the Kosina house - there are enough cars for each of them to ride one, so our halls were busy with chases.

Here are a few pictures from the evening, fireworks, and New Year's Day. (a few are courtesy of Leah's blog - thanks Leah!) Speaking of Leah...if you like fun jewelry..and I KNOW a bunch of you that read my blog do....check out her stuff at www.flashyflamingo.blogspot.com. You won't be sorry - it is top knotch stuff. I'm going to definitely get myself some new rodeo jewelry. It's right around the corner ladies!


Carson playing with Teddy while Chad and I prepared the food...

Gavin telling Wyatt hello....

Gaving giving Carson a hug hello...he's not sure what to think - note the grabbing onto my legs...

Carson's on the run!

Gavin and Wyatt laughing....

It's firework time..no worries...Chad will put that wine glass down soon....

Yes, just in time for Roman Candle wars with Troy...so NOT what to do with fireworks....

A roman candle caught on the camera by Cher....

Leah, Don, and Gavin at midnight.....

Me and Cher - Happy New Year!

Me in my giant sweatshirt (and I was STILL cold), Leah, and Cher....


Carson and Wyatt New Year's Day...discussing important business....

Aunt Cher, I'm not sure I want to take a picture!

Okay, I'll take one. but now Wy's not ready...ha!

You talkin' to me?!

I am SO #1!!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: