I have several new Carson pictures to share. He is growing like a weed! He loves to swing, run, and play...anything outside! He LOVES being outside! He's always telling me, "MaMa - outside!"
Mommy! This would have been precious, but you cut off my head!
Heh heh...I am up to no good!
Yeah! Dinner time! My hair looks red, huh? I have my Aunt Katie's hair color!
Bedtime?! Who says?
Hmmm...this diaper box looks quite fun. Let's see, if I just push it this way....
Yeah, that's the ticket...now.....
I can pick my leg up onto it and maybe crawl on....
Oh yeah, check me out...I'm doing it!
I made it! I did this for about 30 minutes until I fell and hit my head!
Mohawk in the bathtub. while chewing on a Z...
Love this Z!
Check out how long my hair is - that is one BIG mohawk!
This is hilarious!
Before the pictures, let me say congratulations to Christi, Chris, and Chloe Monson on the new addition to their family! I am just thrilled for them! Miss Cayleigh is precious, and growing every day! We can't wait to meet her!
Mommy! This would have been precious, but you cut off my head!
Heh heh...I am up to no good!
Yeah! Dinner time! My hair looks red, huh? I have my Aunt Katie's hair color!
Bedtime?! Who says?
Hmmm...this diaper box looks quite fun. Let's see, if I just push it this way....
Yeah, that's the ticket...now.....
I can pick my leg up onto it and maybe crawl on....
Oh yeah, check me out...I'm doing it!
I made it! I did this for about 30 minutes until I fell and hit my head!
Mohawk in the bathtub. while chewing on a Z...
Love this Z!
Check out how long my hair is - that is one BIG mohawk!
This is hilarious!

1 comment:
Joey SOOOOO loves bath mohawks - unfortunately he doesn't really have enough hair for them...and Buddy doesn't either, but Joey sure tries! There's no doubt Baby Shoup will eventually sport one - boy or girl! What a happy little boy Carson is!
Post a Comment