Well, Cade is growing like a weed. I've gained about 5 lbs now and am feeling well. I can feel him moving around all the time - he's very active. We got to see him on Wednesday at Dr. Putterman's office. Everything looks good. He's measuring right on for May 26th. Right now he weighs 12oz and Dr. Putterman estimates he would weigh around 6 and a half pounds if I went full term. However, I broke my tailbone with Carson and his clavicle. We don't want that to happen again, so we will more than likely induce mid May. I was glad to hear this - anything we can do to avoid that again will be greatly appreciated!
Here are two pictures of Cade. The first one (below) is probably hard to see what's what, so I'll explain as best as I can. He is lying on his side. His face is to the right of the picture. His eyes are in the dark area, his nose is the first thing you see on the right side, and his mouth, just under that, is open. He's got his hand up by his face. I hope that helps you see it!
This is Cade's legs spread apart. The thing on the left is his left leg and right in the middle of the screen is his boy part. :)
My fibroid tumor hasn't grown too much and isn't in our way right now. Let's hope it stays that way so I can have him naturally. So far, so good with everything. Of course, Dr. Putterman has asked me to do my best to remain stress free (yeah right), eat more, and rest when I can. I'll do my best!!!
I'll take a new belly pic soon and post it. Love to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment