Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Dinosaurs Are Complete!

After working on them all day long (literally 6 hours), the dinosaurs are finally painted and complete! We got the bedding yesterday, so we were off to Sherwin Williams first thing this morning to match the colors. I think they turned out really great! The T-Rex took 6 coats! Whew! The Stegosaurus still probably needs one more coat and the Pteranodon is still drying. But - they're up!


The furniture is in, but they have not called to schedule delivery yet. We were really hoping they would do so by Saturday so we could get it this weekend and get it all set up. But...nope. Hopefully it will be here by next week.


I have washed all of Carson's hand-me-downs and they are just waiting to be put away once we get the furniture. I need drawers!!! We bought some shelving from Container Store to hold shoes and simple items, and they are already full. Carson had a ton of stuff!!!

Hope everyone is well!



No comments: