skip to main |
skip to sidebar
11 Week Photo Session
It's hard to believe that my baby boy was born 11 weeks ago! Time truly flies! He's getting so big...all too quickly. Cade is already rolling from his tummy to his back. He's a busy, happy little guy who loves to eat, coo, and laugh. We are so blessed to have two wonderful boys. Carson is a great big brother. He's very protective of Cade, and always asks him, "Hi Cade - how you doing?" He also says, "Momma, MY Cade. That's MY Cade." I couldn't ask for more. Sure, there are days where I'd like to tear my hair out, or just fall asleep for hours because I am exhausted. But...it's all worth it. Cade's sleeping through the night for the most part. He usually goes down around 11:30 or midnight and will sleep through until 6 or 6:30am. He's really a sweet baby.OH! At his two month visit we learned that he was 12lbs, 120z and 23 1/2 inches - both the 60%tile! I need to look back and see what Carson was, but I think it was very similar. Cade continues to be advanced for his age; we are very proud. He did very well with his first round of shots too.I took a bunch of pictures of him tonight when I got home. He was in such a good mood. Here are a few. Enjoy!



What a ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment