Sunday, August 15, 2010

Almost 3 months old!

It's hard to believe our little pumpkin is almost 3 months old! We've been busy! I had to travel for work for 4 full days, and somehow I managed to keep the milk supply to 25oz a day. That's down from 30, but still pretty good. My goal is to keep Cade on 100% breastmilk as long as possible. So far, so good. But, our reserves are dwindling. No matter what, I'm happy I've been able to do it for 3 months. I think that's a great milestone working more than full time, traveling, and more!

Cade is enjoying tummy time more and more and is an excellent little roller. If he doesn't feel like being on his tummy he will just roll over onto his back and squeal.

Mom came and helped us out while Chad was out of town. The kids just love spending time with MiMi. (and so do I!) Thank you so much Mom!!!! I don't know what I would do without you!

Here are some new pictures of the boys. They are such a blessing!

Love to all!








No comments: