Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby K Is Hangin' In There


We just returned from Dr. Putterman's office and are thrilled to tell you that everything still looks great with Baby K. In fact, Dr. Putterman told us the baby looked perfect! We were thrilled to hear that! I'm right at 8 weeks and Baby K is measuring perfectly for this time - right at 1.5 centimeters. We heard the heartbeat today and it was amazing! Baby K continues to proudly boast a strong heart rate - it was 165 today.


Dr. Putterman is keeping me on the progesterone another 4 weeks. We go back at 10 weeks on April 23rd for another sonogram. He seems to think everything will be fine and will put us on a regular schedule after that if so.


He did find a small fibroid, but seems to think it's enlarged because of the additional hormones in my body. He said he's not concerned at this time, but wants to keep an eye on it. He also looked back at my very first sonogram where he saw the fibroid. It's the same one, so that's another reason he's not too concerned.


I'm feeling pretty good - just still tired and cranky. I am feeling a bit more nauseous than before and I have lost about 12 pounds so far. It's hard to find something that sounds good to eat, but I know that will change before long.


Anyway, we are just thrilled! Here's our second picture of our little miracle! Enjoy!

No comments: