Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Few Pics Of Our Big Boy

Carson is getting so big! He's doing very well moving to formula so far. We tried the Enfamil Lipil for Spit Up Babies and it seems to be doing the trick. He's actually less gassy on it than he is on my breast milk!

Cherolyn made Carson a really neat blanket with a pacifier attached to it. We call it "paci dog". Well, paci dog was liked by Carson until this weekend when his thumb seems to have replaced pacifiers. Oh no - this is going to be tough to break! Chad and I were both thumb suckers. I'm pretty sure my parents had to bribe me with a Cabbage Patch Kid to make me stop. I was WAY too old to be sucking my thumb. I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit. However, for now, it's too cute. Paci dog has now become somewhat of a "woobie". He holds onto paci dog and sucks his thumb. Here's a shot of him in the swing this afternoon.



He's getting so big. 3 month outfits are already almost too small. If they have feet, he can't wear them. He has HUGE feet. They barely fit in 6 month footie pj's. So, we're trying to find as many outfits as we can that don't have feet. We just keep him in socks all the time. Here's a pic of his new favorite outfit that we just got him yesterday.

As you can see, he still loves to eat - here's a recent shot of the buddha belly!

Chad and I love to sit around with Carson and talk to him. He's such a joy. He adds something so special to our lives. He is constantly doing something that makes us laugh or beam with pride. He is our little miracle who was well worth the wait.


No comments: