I took my very first pictures today! I will be 12 weeks old tomorrow, and Mommy thought it was about time. We really like the way they came out. I didn't feel like smiling, but I still look super handsome. (or at least that's what Mommy and Daddy said)
Daddy doesn't know, but Mommy made a special picture for him for Valentine's Day. We can't wait to give it to him - he's going to love it!
The photographer kept telling me how cute I was. She's even submitting one of my pictures for a contest - I'm really excited!
Here are some of the pictures I took today. I took one with Wyatt too, but Mommy hasn't had a chance to scan it.
Daddy doesn't know, but Mommy made a special picture for him for Valentine's Day. We can't wait to give it to him - he's going to love it!
The photographer kept telling me how cute I was. She's even submitting one of my pictures for a contest - I'm really excited!
Here are some of the pictures I took today. I took one with Wyatt too, but Mommy hasn't had a chance to scan it.
This is the picture we had them frame and put a special note on it for Daddy - can't wait for him to see it!



No comments:
Post a Comment