Carson loves to laugh and play. He's getting so big! He's close to crawling. For now, he's doing the army crawl to get to toys, or rolling to them. He can stand on his own while holding onto something.
He's enjoying all of the veggies and fruits he's tried so far. Pretty soon, we'll be able to grind up hamburger meat and chicken so he can try it.
He still has no teeth. He's drooling all the time, and is constantly chewing on something. I feel sorry for him. Let's hope they come in soon!
Here are some recent pictures of him from tonight. Like I said, he's really getting big!
I am a ham!
Yep, that's right...I am so cute!
Check out my big boy pj's!
Mommy taking pictures with the timer on the camera again...I looked away just as the picture was taken...shoot!
Who could NOT love this face?!
Me and Mommy playing before bathtime...look at my chunky legs!
We just love every moment with Carson. Every day is a new adventure! Parenthood is amazing!
Love to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment