Monday, June 09, 2008

Wine Week In The Woodlands

A blast was had by all! Kristin, one of my favorite clients, arrived on Saturday early afternoon. We had lunch with the girls at Tommy Bahama's in the Woodlands. Unfortunately, sometime during lunch, Carol's ID, bank card, and credit card were stolen from her wallet. It was awful. They ran up $4,000 in just 35 minutes! Carol filed a police report, called her credit cards, and did everything she needed to to be sure she was not liable for the money spent. It was nuts!

Luckily, Carol's not one to stay down for long! She rallied and we all had a great time! Here are a few pictures of us from the evening.
Getting the party started....wait! Where's Carol?
Ah, there she is...now the picture is complete!
Me, Cherolyn, and Carolina
Me and Kristin - I'm not a big fan of this picture, but Kristin is so I'm posting it anyway...
All the girls at the end of the night....like I said, fun was had by all!

No comments: