Friday, August 22, 2008

A Bad Ear Infection...

Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy had to take me to the doctor this past Monday. I was running a fever and feeling really crummy. I had a runny nose, cough, and my eyes were all puffy. What was it? Mommy guessed it...an ear infection...this time in my left ear and it was pretty bad. I'm on antibiotics again, and I am already feeling lots better.

I am a big boy - I weighed 23lbs at the doctor! I eat three square meals a day. I love chopped up banana and milk for breakfast. For lunch, I eat a meat, a veggie, a fruit, and a bottle. I have a snack of some Cheerios or Puffs in the afternoon with some milk. For dinner, I have another meat, veggie, fruit, and more milk. Just before I go night-night I have another bottle. I love to eat - pretty much anything!

I am moving to the next classroom at school next week. I think it's going to be a tough transition. I visited the new room today and I didn't like it. I miss my teachers so much! I have a few friends in the new class that were in my old one, so I hope they will help me adjust quickly.

Mommy took some pictures of me this week playing. I love my toys, especially my new trucks and my baseball game.

Love to everyone!




No comments: