Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm Getting So Big!

Mommy and Daddy are always telling me how big I'm getting. I had a busy day today - I went to Babies R Us and Target with Mommy and Daddy to get me stuff. They said they didn't know how in the world they spent so much money in so little time. I know - it's all for me!

This was the night Mommy got back from Mexico - I was so excited to see her!

This is this morning - I stayed in my pj's until just before lunch. I love this new spin the letter game that Mommy bought me....

This game really is cool. Also, that monkey to the right is really neat. I push it and I can chase it around the room.


Hmmm...so much to play with, so little time....

Mommy kept getting nervous everytime I got up like this - it's my new favorite thing!

Mommy put these pads up to help me from getting hurt...

What should I play with next?!


Pooped out - I needed a nap with Daddy....


Mommy and Daddy lowered my bed - I can barely reach the top of the side now...


I am laughing at Mommy, she's hilarious!

No comments: