Saturday, August 02, 2008

Mexico Trip

COX Radio had an incentive trip contest in Q4 of 2007. Luckily, I had a bunch of points on the board before I left to have Carson. I ended up winning one of the trips to Mexico. I was really excited!

Those of us that won a trip talked and we decided taking our trip together would be fun. It was! We all took a girlfriend, so it ended up being 8 of us. We went to Cozumel and it was beautiful.

Here are some pictures from the trip.


Yay! We're in Cozumel! Can you tell we had to get up at 4:30am to catch our flight?


The view from the beach bar and grill at the resort...


Me, Lisa, and Cher


The crew - Christine, Crissy, Alana, Lisa, Cher, Toni, and Carol....


These crazy face masks were on our hotel room wall...we couldn't resist....


More mask photo opps...


All of us in the cab on the way to Senor Frogs....I took this picture holding my camera out in front of us.


Lisa, Alana, Crissy, Cher, Christine, and me at the end of the night...


Me and Christine...


Me and Cher...yes, we're back at Senor Frogs!


Me and Carolina....check out how curly my hair was!


The crew - Cher, Christine, Lisa, Toni, Crissy, Carol, Alana, and me...


Me and Cher with Senor Frog...


Another group shot....





Adios to Mexico - Carol, Toni, and Cher in the airport gift shop just before taking off...

We had a blast, but I missed Carson so much! I was so ready to get home and spend time with my boys!

No comments: