Close up of Baby K 2's profile - their head is on the left and they are lying on their back
Baby K 2 lying on their back - you can see their legs on the right and their head on the leftI did my triple screen test today on Baby K 2. The fluid at the back of the neck was normal, so that's a great sign. They took some blood and the results should be back within a week or so. The baby looks great, measuring right on. He or she was drinking amniotic fluid - we could actually see his or her tongue sticking out of their mouth! It was pretty amazing! The baby is healthy, growing like a weed with a healthy heart beat.
I have an appointment with Dr. Putterman December 9th, and then we will go back in January for the big test to check anatomy and see what we're having!
All is well thus far. I'll have to post some pictures of my big belly. I weigh less than I did last time (about 5-7lbs or so), but my belly is already out there. I'll have Chad take a picture of me and post it soon. I still haven't gained an ounce, so I'm lucky. Of course, the extreme nausea could have something to do with that. Ha!
Love to all!
I have an appointment with Dr. Putterman December 9th, and then we will go back in January for the big test to check anatomy and see what we're having!
All is well thus far. I'll have to post some pictures of my big belly. I weigh less than I did last time (about 5-7lbs or so), but my belly is already out there. I'll have Chad take a picture of me and post it soon. I still haven't gained an ounce, so I'm lucky. Of course, the extreme nausea could have something to do with that. Ha!
Love to all!


2 comments:
Any gut instincts yet? I don't know why, but I'm leaning towards another boy for you...but there's no rhyme, reason, or overwhelming statistics as to why. Can't wait to hear more! Your team at the Point sure would be busy with boys then, huh?!
I'm definitely leaning towards a GIRL..maybe b/c my girls want another girl to play with...:>) Either way...we're praying for a healthy baby for you and Chad..and Carson too! We can't wait to hear the sex..in January!
Love ya!
Bren
Post a Comment