Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cade Update

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to check on Cade and do my gestational diabetes test. No word back yet on the test, so I'm assuming no news is good news!

On the Cade update....well....it appears we have a very large baby boy on our hands. Dr. Putterman said I'm measuring about 2-3 weeks further along than I should be at this point, and has "grounded" me for the duration of my pregnancy. This means no traveling at all, not even to Fort Worth for Olivia's birthday this weekend. The good news is both baby and Mommy are doing fine. I have gained a total of 11 pounds, and Cade's heart rate was 140. Dr. Putterman is having us come back in two weeks for an ultrasound to see just how big he really is. He said it's no wonder I'm having a harder time with this pregnancy and more Braxton Hicks...he's a big boy.

I'll have an update and new pictures after our appointment on the 24th. I am now on every two week visits, and soon I'll be on weekly visits. Hard to believe our little guy will be here in about 10 weeks! We can't wait to meet him!

Love to all!

No comments: