Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Time!

Carson and I had a great time dyeing Eater eggs tonight. He picked out a Sesame Street egg coloring kit and we were off to the races. Here he is supervising the egg coloring process - ha ha!
Check it out - these eggs are turning colors!

What?! The Easter Bunny is bringing me something?! When?!

I'm such a sweet boy - you know that, right? I deserve all kinds of goodies from the Easter Bunny. What? Oh, you're referring to how I acted during family pictures today? That wasn't me - I needed a nap!

This is fun!

Ooooh! Watch this! Fascinating!

We also took some family pictures, or attempted to today with Al and Carmen. Hopefully we got a few good ones. I have an appointment to check them out on Wednesday afternoon. We were also taking our maternity pictures at the time. Can't have those for Carson and not for Cade!
Speaking of that, I had another appointment with Dr. Putterman this past Wednesday. Cade is a BIG BOY. He was already 3lbs, 14oz! Dr. Putterman said my fluid looks great, has me at gaining only 10lbs (I show 15, but I like his number better!), my blood pressure was perfect, and everything looks okay. He is still breech, but Dr. Puterman seems to think he has time to flip. I keep singing him "Turn baby turn" to the tune of Disco Inferno. Let's hope it works!
Chad and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary yesterday. Hard to believe 6 years have passed. Really hard. MiMi and PawPaw were kind enough to keep Carson for us so we could enjoy some appetizers at Brenner's and go to a friends' baby shower. We slept in this morning until 8am and then met them for lunch before pictures. Thank goodness MiMi and PawPaw came with us - we needed help getting Carson to smile.
I'll post some pics after we get them back next week. Cross your fingers some of them turn out good!
Love to all!

No comments: