Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cowboy Carson and Cade Update

Well, yesterday I had to go see Dr. Putterman again because I was having extreme stabbing pain all down my left side and left leg. I was driving to work just crying it hurt so bad. I am not a crier with pain either, so I was really worried. They got me right in and Judy drove me since I could barely walk. Dr. Putterman seems to think it's something muscular since it's radiating down my leg, so he put me on muscle relaxers and strict instructions to call him if I felt any worse. He put me on bed rest all day yesterday and this weekend. I am so bored!!! While I was there, he listened to Cade's heart beat and discovered that he is more than likely breached at this point. Let's hope he turns in the next few weeks, but Dr. Putterman asked me to go ahead and get used to the thought of a c section. I'm a little bummed, but at this point, I just want him healthy and safe. I also learned that I failed my gestational diabetes test yet again this time. Thus, I get to take the 3 hour test when I go back in on the 24th. He's not having me rush because he doesn't think I have it, I was barely above the cut-off. Cross your fingers that all turns out fine!


Sooo...with being on bed rest all weekend and not allowed to travel anymore, I am unable to attend Olivia's 2nd birthday party. She's having a cowgirl party today at the stables near their house. Carson is so excited he can hardly stand it! He woke up early this morning asking us, "Mommy! Daddy! Olivia and horses!!!! Ready to go???" So, we packed him up and got him all dressed in his cowboy gear for horseback riding today. He insisted upon wearing his black felt hat even though it doesn't match. You know it drove me crazy, but he likes it, so what can I say? Here are a few pictures of our little cowboy ready to hit the range.....


Hee hee - I've got my tractor!


My shirt's a little big, but I don't care!



Our little cowboy from behind...too cute!

Love to all!

No comments: