I'm glad to say our little guy is still cookin! He's hanging in there and I am just thrilled! I had an appointment with Dr. Putterman Tuesday and learned that I am still 3-4cm, 50% effaced, and baby is still at station -1. This is all good news. Dr. P said I can have him at any point, so just be sure I am packed and ready to go. Suitcase in trunk, check. Carseat in, check. Baby's bag, check. We're ready!
I'm feeling good, just a little tired. Although Dr. P wanted me in flats, now that I've made it to 36 weeks and know we're in the "safe zone", I busted my heels back out. Ahhh - so much better!
Carson is getting so big and is anxious to meet his little brother. He hugs Cade every night and tells him night night. It's so precious. Let's hope he still feels the same way once he arrives!
I'll update again after my appointment next Tuesday.
Love to all!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment