Sunday, May 09, 2010

37 Week Update

I had my 37 Week visit last Tuesday. No change at all. So, the baby is hanging in there and doing well. He's been busy movin' and groovin' a lot lately. Lots and lots of hiccups. He's an active baby. We can't wait to meet him!

I will update again next week. We have our last appointment with Dr. Putterman on Tuesday late afternoon. Dr. Putterman did decide it was time to induce because of my contractions. They aren't stopping at all, especially if I'm sitting still.

We go in at 6am on May 17th to begin the induction process. Looks like Cade and Cherolyn will share a birthday after all. Well, that's assuming this labor doesn't take as long as Carson's. I would imagine it's just going to take a little petocin, and we'll be ready to rock and roll because of where I already am.

I'll post an update after our last appointment next Tuesday. Love to all!

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Love ya!
Bren