Sunday, April 18, 2010

Maternity/Family Pics

Sorry it's been so long...we've been crazy running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Just four more weeks until we bring our new baby boy into the world. I have a check-up with Dr. Putterman this week, and then I am on every week appointments until he arrives. I feel pretty good, just tire easily and still have pains every once in a while. The good news is Cade was head down at my last appointment, so I'm hoping I can have him naturally. His heart rate sounded good and Dr. Putterman was happy with my progression.
We took some pictures with Al Torres a few weeks ago, and I think they came out great. I went a little crazy with the ordering, but these were really our first family pictures. Carson had a rough time. He wasn't sure what to think. We did manage to get a few cute ones where he's actually smiling and looking at the camera. Only a few though. In the rest, he's looking around, not smiling, or just not with us. Ha! BTW - I am about 32 weeks along in these pictures. Enjoy!
I'll post an update next week after my appointment. Love to all!

No comments: