I've been remiss in posting...LOTS going on! So, I will attempt to post an entire months worth of pictures and updates. Cade is 6 months old and just started eating vegetables. We started with green beans and he HATED them. Here are some pictures...
Eeeeuuuuw.....these green beans are yucky!
But I guess I will eat them...just keep shoveling them in....
Cade is really a good boy. He sleeps through the night, is very happy and always smiling, enjoys eating, rolls everywhere, and can almost sit up on his own. He loves to stand and bounce. He is eating cereal and 6 oz bottle for breakfast, a vegetable (only peas and green beans so far) and 6 oz of milk for lunch, a 6oz bottle for snack, cereal and 6 oz bottle for dinner, and a 6oz bottle before bed. He actually eats less than Carson did at this age, but I think he's bigger.
Love to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment