Today we had our 14 week visit with Dr. Putterman. We were expecting an ultrasound, but nope, none today. He just used the Doppler to listen to the heartbeat. It sounded wonderful! Chad and I were just thrilled! We go back in a month for another check-up, and then we go back the next week for the BIG ultrasound! So, we'll know what we're having in another 5 weeks - I just cannot wait!!! The suspense is killing me!
Dr. Putterman was very pleased with me. My blood pressure was a record low, he's taking me off the baby aspirin, he's taking me off the progesterone, and he's taking me off of high risk all together. Yay! We are so relieved!
I still haven't gained any weight, but he was fine with that. He said he was sure I would by my next appointment.
My belly is actually starting to poke out now. I've got a little tummy and Dr. Putterman laughed and said, "It's ALL baby - you sure haven't gained an ounce!" That made me VERY happy. My biggest fear is not being able to fit into my suits when I return from maternity leave.
I'm feeling a lot better now - not as much nausea. It seems to be slowly going away, which is fabulous! So, I'm able to really enjoy eating again!
I'll update you all in a few weeks. I should have some pictures from our New Orleans trip that I can share. We're headed to the New Orleans Food & Wine (yippee for me) Festival with Cherolyn and Troy. It should be a great time - I am so looking forward to a few days of rest, relaxation, and good food!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment