

Well, we were hoping to find out the sex today, but Baby K had the umbilical cord right between its legs. I was really glad to see that he or she is doing fine. I had some cramps in New Orleans, but it looks like those may have been caused by my fibroid moving. It appears it may be out of the way now. Let's hope and pray that's the case.
The tech today was fabulous. She actually did Cherolyn's ultrasound to find out the sex. Cherolyn came along, and I was just thrilled to have her there! The tech took a LOT of pictures. Boy, Baby K was BUSY. He or she was doing flips all over the place, kicking, punching, flexing its arms, etc. I had just eaten lunch and I guess he or she was enjoying the meal. The heart rate was 158 today - we were surprised it wasn't higher with all the gymnastics activity!
Here are two pics. One is of the spine - you can see Baby K's entire spine and ribs. It's amazing to think there's a tiny person inside my belly! Baby K is laying with its head to the left. You can see the small arrow indicating the spine. The second pic is of the face and the arm. Baby K is looking right at us, smiling for the camera. You can see both eye sockets, nose, and mouth if you look closely. It is a straight on picture. He or she is curling their arm in a "check out my muscle Mommy and Daddy" sort of pose as well in this pic. We all got a good laugh about that.
There are several more pics, but these were the easiest to decipher what you're actually looking at. Enjoy!


1 comment:
I say girl because she looks like she is being modest :)
Post a Comment