
We had a great time at the New Orleans Food and Wine Festival! The weather was great - Cher and I even enjoyed a few hours of sun poolside on Saturday. The rest of the time was spent shopping, touring the French Quarter, at wine tastings, and eating. We did a LOT of eating. It was a great time, and I think all of us enjoyed a few days away from work.
I took my very first "belly" pics. I am almost 15 weeks in these pictures. I'm also including a couple of us and The Johnson's, and a funny one that Cher and I had taken at one of the wine tasting events. Please note - I did NOT drink any wine. They wanted me to hold a glass so that we all had one. I agreed it would have looked funny with only one of us not holding a glass.
I took my very first "belly" pics. I am almost 15 weeks in these pictures. I'm also including a couple of us and The Johnson's, and a funny one that Cher and I had taken at one of the wine tasting events. Please note - I did NOT drink any wine. They wanted me to hold a glass so that we all had one. I agreed it would have looked funny with only one of us not holding a glass.
The site seems to be having difficulties putting all the pictures on this one entry, so I'll have to post them on separate entries. At least you can still view them.
Anyway, a great time was had by all. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment