My parents and sister ended up riding out the storm at our house. I was glad because their neighborhood sustained a lot of damage. Our house, on the other hand, had minimal damage. We had some palm trees down, some hibiscus uprooted, and some leaks. The backyard has a fancy "wind blown" look, but all in all, we really fared well during the storm.
We have several friends (and my sister) that are still without power. Ick. We hope they get everything back up and running soon.
Here are a few pictures from our trip. Enjoy! We're glad everyone is safe...love to all!

What? Bedtime? Heck no!

Hee hee...I TOLD you it wasn't bedtime!

I decided to go through some decorating magazines with Aunt Kelly....

These pages make the best noises!

Playing peek-a-boo with Olivia...

Carson's on the move while Olivia is bouncing away...

Hey! I know you!

Olivia, you're so funny! I just love chatting with you...

Aren't we precious?!

I busted my lip on the fireplace...Mommy wanted a picture of it...it hurt bad, but Mommy got me some ice really quickly and I felt better fast. I'm a tough guy - I only cried for about 2 minutes.

Olivia, Carson, and Uncle Brad hanging out after breakfast....



No comments:
Post a Comment