We head to see Dr. Wolens tomorrow for his 9 month check up. He had an ear infection the last time he was supposed to get his shots, so tomorrow's the big day barring some unforeseen problem. Let's hope all is well with his ears. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is. I also can't wait to see where he is developmental-wise.
Carson loves to sit back and listen to Mommy and Daddy read. Every night after his bath, he gets to choose a few books to read. He LOVES it and always chooses different ones. He cracks up every time we close the book and say "The End". It's so cute!
I'll post more after our doctor's visit. Stay tuned!
Heh heh - I am up to no good! See that cord behind me? I am always going near it because I know I'm not supposed to touch it. Just before this picture I almost had it in my hand and Mommy said, "Uuuuhhh uhhhhh no sir!" So, I turned and quickly smiled with my hand in my mouth so she would know I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Look how big I am getting!
Yep, that's right...I'm cute!
Me and Mommy in the front yard tonight - it was my first real experience with grass. I didn't know what to think about it. Kinda prickly.

Here is me and Mommy at Jaden's birthday party. We love to take pictures together!



No comments:
Post a Comment