Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Carson Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Carson enjoying more new foods - he had his first spaghetti and many more fruits this weekend. He's also gotten VERY fast at crawling. We can't take our eye off of him, or he's halfway up the stairs!


We had a busy weekend - running errands, moving some of my furniture to my sister's new house, etc. Carson was so good the entire time. He really never fussed or threw any fits. He's fast asleep now. He had to be tired with all of the running around we did today. We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy.


We're getting excited (and shocked it's almost here) about Carson's 1st birthday party! We're doing a cowboy theme, and have already gotten lots of the decorations in. We have some ideas as to what we want to get him, but we're not positive yet, especially since Christmas is only a month after his birthday.


What a fun holiday season we have in store for us - we can't wait!


Love to all!





Mmmm...spaghetti!

Check out his curls - he has hair like Mommy when she was his age!

He's on the move!

Carson posing with a piece of puzzle in his mouth - the letter L for "look" at me!

I'm up to no good! Heh heh!

What? Bedtime? Who's bedtime???

I love reading Dr. Seuss books!

He's on the move again!


This morning at breakfast - a smorgasbord of fruit...kiwi, blueberries, bananas, watermelon, and honeydew melon

Finger lickin' good!

In the car headed to Aunt Katie's with the furniture...there's plenty to watch outside...

I'm a good car rider...I like watching the cars go by and talking to Mommy and Daddy in my mirror. I can't wait to turn around though!

No comments: